[3830] CQ160 CW PI4COM Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 29 16:29:39 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PI4COM
Operator(s): PA1AW, PA3EWP
Station: PI4COM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1224  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 69  Total Score = 780,670

We finally made some serious improvements of our radials below the 42m vertical
and all hard work turned out to be a succes. For the first time in years the
vertical showed to be in good shape and a very good addition to the dipole. The
hours on Friday were also well spent on repairing our beverages. Although
limited in length 3 off them worked very well. We still do not understand why
the VE/W beverage did simply not work as expected.
We had fun and satisfied with the result. The band loked like 40SSB in CQWWSSB
contest. Overcrowded but that is part of the fun (yes, frustration and unbelief
can be fun...) Cu in the PACC contest next weekend....  73  Alex PA1AW / Ronald
PA3EWP @ PI4COM