[3830] CQ160 CW VE3FH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 29 23:26:46 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3FH
Operator(s): VE3FH
Station: VE3FH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  QSOs = 252  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 9  Total Score = 72,152

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The Delta-4 antenna switch that I bought new in December 2004 short-circuited at
1AM local the first night while running low power into an antenna with  1.7:1
VSWR, you make your own conclusions about the quality of this product. What I
really regret is that I bought two of these. So I quit for the night and spend
over an hour rewiring everything the next morning.

Split my time between the CQ160 and BARTG Sprint, I really wish these contests
were on different weekends.

TS-940S
Inverted L (it needs more radials)
Beverage