[3830] CQ160 CW DL2AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 30 14:25:07 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DL2AA
Operator(s): DL2AA
Station: DL2AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Detmold

Total:  QSOs = 84  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 26  Total Score = 10,881

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First participation in this contest and it is great once you know what to do. I
did S&P most of the time as I was running low power. Called CQ a few times and
worked almost anybody in OK and OM. This event helped to gain more experience
in how to handle a CW contest - a fun thing! Thanks to N3UA who was the only NA
I worked and who took the time to pull me out of the noise.

More to come...

Maik