[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 3 23:45:17 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - July 4

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:  72     15
Total:  72     15  Total Score = 1,080

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Operated from home tonite, figured I might have some fun w/ a small tribander
since it was a 20 only event. HIGHLIGHTS: First Ever QSO w/ KA3DRR in the SNS
!! FINALLY !!  took a year but we finally made a Q !! FB. ....and... K6VVA
crawling out of a sick bed to work some of us, my nr 1 QSO....and...working Jim
K7WA for my only WA mult....and ...working W7WHY short skip (who was very loud
at the start) for neighbor OR mult.  LOWLIGHTS: getting answered on 14036 by
both W4NZ and W5JAW both zero beat ..at exactly the same time, and QLFing the
reply so that neither one know WHO i called, so they both split...and...
hearing N2NL in FL right before the start but never again... and....never
landing W7SW in AZ who I heard repeatedly on the wrong end of a QSO....next
time. I wish everyone a happy 4th weekend, and hope everyone has a ton of fun.
73 de Danwa K7SS