[3830] DL-DX RTTY VA2UP SO/Multi Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 6 14:47:06 EDT 2008

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   30   340    13
   40:  145  1755    41
   20:  356  4980    63
   15:    7    80     4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  538  7155   121  Total Score = 865,755

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Lack of 10 and 15M bands made competing with EU stations very difficult.
Nevertheless I had plenty of fun working the contest and seing both the usual
friends as well as many new ones. High number of dupes in this one from a few
ops showing vy low numbers, probably not using softaware to log the contacts.
As far as we know abt the Q's being dupes this doesn't cause any problem for
the final score...hint??!! Station worked floawlessly to my greaat satisfaction
but air conditiong system failed to my total disarray (lost 5 pounds...this may
be good news in fact)
As compared to last year's effort we've enjoyed better 20M score but worse 15M,
I have done better than my 2007's personal score and I am very happy abt that.
Thanks for the Q's and the always very helpfull and appreciated spots.
Will see u all in the next one.
73, Fabi va2up