[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 11 01:45:16 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 11

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   2      1
   40:  11      7
   20:  33     14
-------------------
Total:  48     23  Total Score = 1,104

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Some delays up on Locust Peak so had to operate from the home RF hole again
tonight.  Was up there with a tree climber and workers in the 100 plus degree
heat until 2PM on Tuesday, which was not brilliant considering the very poor
air quality due to all the fires.

Tnx to NCCC/NS Stalwart pal Ken/N6RO for my only 80m/160m QSOs !!!

Still too many folks are afraid to drop below 14.040 and go up-up-up.  Tnx to
W9RE & W0BH for my only Q's as high as 046 and K8MR for the only Q as low as
038.  Too many unanswered CQ's away from the pack has been frustrating in spite
of the overall FQ (Fun Quotient).

Worked Ted/W4NZ this week, but not Ned/K1GU.  That's a mystery!

73 & Tnx to all for showing up in the NS this week ...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust