[3830] IARU KU8E SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 09:14:05 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA

   20:  197            39
   15:   72            24
   10:    4             4
-------------------------------------
Total:  273     0      67       0  Total Score = 41,004

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO, AL811H (500 watts)
130 foot center fed zepp @ 35 ft
SE/NW 20 meter dipole @ 50 ft

Wish I could have spend more time in the contest but babysitting duties cut
into my operating time. Plus it's hard for me to get motivated do any contest
seriously at home without any good antennas. Nice to see 15 and 10 meters open
up to EU. I worked TM0HQ and 9A0HQ on 10 meters with my zepp antenna.

73, Jeff

Note : Zones + HQ Mults are combined in the Zones column