[3830] IARU W4PM SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 09:43:48 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: VA

  160:   33     0       4       3
   80:  120     0       9       8
   40:  216     0      20      19
   20:  122     0      15       6
   15:   14     0       5       1
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Points used in score calculation - 1185

Rig:Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 400W (The O7 is a great contest rig!)
Antenna: 176' CF Zepp at 60'

I had limited time to play due to mother's and mother-in-law's Bithhdays this
weekend.  Conditions not all that great for DX but lots of U.S. stations
allowed the rates to climb up to 250/hr at times. I was away all day on
Saturday so little was done on 15 and I didn't even listen on 10 meters.

My second contest using N1MM.  That program is great. I love the ESM mode!

Thanks for the Q's.

73,
Puck, W4PM