[3830] IARU PY2SEX(@PT2SEX) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 12:37:37 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PT2SEX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Campinas

   40:  287     0      31      35
-------------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Is nice to be active again, but too hard work low bands on LP(100w), I

started trying get any responds back, but no luck, Big signals and nothing
coming back,

but when the night cames, the things get better and better. I could work almost
everything

I heard, just left the V63WWA, DU1EV AND FO/N6JA as well as I missed too much
the our Zone

13, my own country and no hard activation on 40m, too sad. My Call sign take
some laughs

off, I think I'm the most SEXY Call sign in Brazil, hihihihi.. too sex (2sex).
hihihihi. I

used only a 40m yagi 2 El. (UA402DA) and my Yaesu FT-450. I enjoyed a lot, all
night long,

how could I left that fun for 5 years? I go to bed at 11:30 UTC and woke up at
14:20, I

will travel to USA today for a work. I'm too tired but happy to be on the air
again! Cuagn

on the next one and if everything going right, my Tri-band will be on my
tower.

73's

PY2SEX - Alex (PY1KS)