[3830] IARU N4PSE SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 13:43:43 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4PSE
Operator(s): N4PSE
Station: N4PSE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SFL

-------------------------------------
Total:  415     0     109       0  Total Score = 102,569

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Very slow start with poor conditions Saturday AM. Really picked up early
Saturday evening. I need a  good antenna with a low take off angle for early AM
EU on 20. They just can't hear me! Low tribander works fine later in the day but
really stinks for the early EU openings. Also need to glue my rear to the chair
for longer operating periods. All in all- lots of fun for a, lil pistol station
with a very poor operator.

Rig IC 746 - 100 w
    80M OCF @ 40ft
    TA 32 Jr @ 28 ft