[3830] IARU K1ZZI M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 16:04:33 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA

  160:    33            5       3
   80:    88           14       8
   40:   537           32      37
   20:   280           28      25
   15:   111           15      21
   10:     8            4       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1057    0      98      98  Total Score = 520,030

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of QRN here this weekend.  I could hear some EU stns calling and just
couldn't pull out the weak ones.  I need to work on improving my time
management AND keep my butt in the chair 24 hrs!  I didn't really expect to do
as well as I did though.  Packet didn't buy much and that was a mistake
decision.  I'm happy for my best IARU score yet and it was a blast.  Thanks for
ALL the Q's!!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI