[3830] IARU K8MR SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 16:12:16 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Ohio

  160:    7      2      3
   80:   15      5      7
   40:   13      6     10
   20:   35     23     31
   15:   12      6     11
   10:    2      2      3
-------------------------------------
Total:   84     44     65       0  Total Score = 16,770

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The spirit only moved me for a couple of hours, but I always like to pass out at
least a few qsos to the deserving.  Cool to work somebody on all band-modes.
TM0HQ was heard for at least an hour around 23z on 10 meters, at times hitting
S9. I even took an out of contest detour to check six meters but nothing heard
there.

Hope to see lots of you in the CQ WW VHF contest next weekend, and the Ohio QSO
Party on Saturday, August 23.