[3830] IARU N6CCH(@W6YX) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 22:40:06 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N6CCH
Operator(s): N6CCH
Station: W6YX

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: CM87wj

  160:   0        0     0       0
   80:   0        6     3       1
   40:   0       80    11       3
   20:   0      843    36      36
   15:   0      161    14       9
   10:   0        1     1       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1091    65      49  Total Score = 338,124

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the contacts.

A momentary lack of electrons in the shack relieved me of a few QSOs at
15:55Z.
If you get a NIL from this, my appologies we'll blame it on a switching
transient with the local utility.
I'll look at the settings in WL to insure it is saving more frequently to
lessen the impact in the future if it happens again.

All in all a fun time.  40m was nice and quiet on Sunday evening local time
with respect to the AM broadcast stations.
Still not paying enough attention to the low bands, but when 20 was so
productive, it is hard to move on.
Found that with AGC off, EU HQ stations could be worked when there was not a
lot of loud stations nearby.

Still learning and experimenting.
73 de N6CCH aka Rebar