[3830] IARU EM5HQ Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 17 08:24:11 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EM5HQ
Operator(s): EM5HQ
Station: EM5HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Ukraine

  160:  1233   1571    13       31
   80:  1875   1877    32       43
   40:  2373   2525    44       60
   20:  2340   2916    53       61
   15:  1891   1877    44       52
   10:  1090   1424    30       42
-------------------------------------
Total: 10802  12190   216      289  Total Score = 25,309,085

Thanks to all of our callers in this test.
Very sorry can't listen to many who call us.
This is only raw result, final results will be later,
because local net and log problems in some working positions.
Now we working on the final logs compillation.
Our special thanks to stations working us 12 times. All
of them will be awarded with T-shirts with EM5HQ symbols.
Foto from positions will be available later on www.bscc.in.
QSL-cards via UR5EAW.
EM5HQ team are: UR0MC,UT7QF,UX7IA,UR5IOK,UT8IO,UR5MID,UT7MW,US7MM
UT5DL,UT9FJ,UT4FJ,UR5FEO,UR5FEL,UT0FF,UT2XQ,UT7XX,UT7GX,UR4LTX,UR5WMM,
UT1WZ,UT3WX,US2IR,UT3IZ,US1ITU,UY6IM,UU5WW,UU2JQ,UU0JX,UT7UV,UY2UA,UX2HO,
UZ1HZ,UR3HR,UT5UY,UR7HCX,UX0HX,UX0FF,UR5FAV,UX3FW,UR5FBK,UT3FM,UR7GO,
UR7GW,UT7UT,UR7VA,UR2VA,UT1IA,UY5HF,UW1GZ,UT2IY,UT2IJ,UX2IO,UR0IM,
UT2UB,UU0JM,UU1AZ,UU1DX,UU4JMG,UU5MAF,UU8JK,UR5EAW,UR3MP,UT0FT,UT5UGR,
UT7DK,UX3MZ,UT3UA,UU5JBO...

73! EM5HQ