[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 18 00:34:53 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 18

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   1      1
   40:  25     14
   20:  43     16
-------------------
Total:  69     31  Total Score = 2,139

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Was it the residual effect of the NO DUPES 25 minutes? Only worked 2 dupes in
first 25 QSOs ! odd. but then it wore off, and we were all back to the mayhem
and chaos we love. LOL. FUNNIEST moment was in first minute. Worked W9RE for
first Q, then moved and called K4BAI at the exact time that NN7SS was calling
him. John surely heard the "7SS" clearly but it must have been a total "NS
MOMENT" for him. It sure was for me, and im sure for Burt too. (he did finally
come back to NN7SS). Good thing Burt and I could hear each other. WELCOME to
KO7X, K7QQ, K7RL who I believe were not heard before. WELCOME and PLEASE COME
BACK NEXT WEEK guys ! (Congrats to W9RE on a great score)... 73 de K7SS danwa