[3830] CQWW VHF VE6CPP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 21 11:09:36 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: VE6CPP
Operator(s): VE6CPP
Station: VE6CPP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DN39or

    6:   3     3
    2:   7     4
-------------------
Total:  17     7  Total Score = 119

I have been working 'Pile Ups' on 6M giving out my Rare DN39 Grid for weeks..
even the occasional chat with stations I had worked before.. Right up until
Contest Time.. Then 'Zip", "Zero", "Nothing".. on 6M other than N0KE on SSB and
WB2FKO on JT6M, right at the start.. then VE5UF on JT65A Sunday AM..then Band
was Dead for the remainder of the Contest! I had more fun on 2M SSB with other
VE6 Stations up to 300+ miles from me at 5/9+.. Hey, thats VHF, eh! XYL keeps
asking 'How Much Bigger, How Much Higher', etc.. Well.. Now 'Much More Bigger,
Much More Higher'! Still had a Blast.. Hear You Next One.. I Hope! Hope All the
Rovers had a Safe Return Home! 73 Jerry VE6CPP DN39or