[3830] NCCC Sprint NO5W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 24 23:13:04 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 25

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  15     10
   20:  18     10
-------------------
Total:  33     20  Total Score = 660

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

When I used to play golf I'd often shoot poorly on the first 15 holes and then
suddenly find the groove on the final three or sometimes not until the final
one. Those last holes were the "cmon back" holes that kept me coming back for
more. Well tonight in the NS was one of those "cmon back" runnings of the NS
with my best ever total after some pretty poor shooting in the last few weeks.
So I'll be back when it starts again and in the meantime hope to catch you in
NAQP CW, NA Sprint CW, Texas QSO Party and others. Congrats to the winners with
some amazing scores.

Thanks to all for the Qs in NS,

73/Chuck/NO5W