[3830] IOTA LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO24Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 27 16:17:09 EDT 2008

                    IOTA Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO24Mixed LP
QTH: Aitos

   80:   46       31      22       17
   40:   83       47      30       18
   20:  237       77     123       48
   15:   82       29      40       15
   10:   26       12      28        9
Total:  474      196     243      107  Total Score = 2,346,129

Operating from home,as I was on call this weekend.
There was mostly EU action,so contest place didn't miss so much.
Some interesting DX were heard, most of them worked.
For 717 QSO total I have 7743 QSO points, which means that IOTA stations
in my log are well over 50 percent.Really painfull conditions for the
last hours.Some IOTA's give out QSO numbers over 3000 at the end!!

73 to all es CU in the EU DX Champ. next weekend
I'm praying ,as will be on call again.

Nasko,LZ9R (LZ3YY)