[3830] IOTA IZ4JMA SO24SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 31 13:06:31 EDT 2008

                    IOTA Contest

Call: IZ4JMA
Operator(s): IZ4JMA
Station: IZ4JMA

Class: SO24SSB HP
QTH: Modena

   80:   0        0        76      24
   40:   0        0       203      47
   20:   0        0       646     100
   15:   0        0       213      51
   10:   0        0       157      28
Total:   0        0      1295     250  Total Score = 2,870,250

A dream come true.....
This is my first real first SOAB effort in a contest…
My friends @ IO4T know my passion for IOTA’s and I’d like thank them all
for letting me use the station…..
I am a lot satisfied for what I did, I could work more mults but my
inexperience made me running instead working all workable mults....be better
next year....
Thunderstorm prevented working 80 meters a lot, I had to stop for quite
sometime...
Highlights were being called by E51JD and WH6R on 20 sunday morning, almost
falling down from the chair !!! Also, great working HI3K YW6A C6APR VK7GK on
40......
Thanks everybody called in for a VERY enjoyable contest, cu next year !!
73’s de Max IZ4JMA