[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 6 00:30:38 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 6

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      3
   40:  34     14
   20:  38     17
-------------------
Total:  76     35  Total Score = 2,660

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Now that was FUUUUUUUN !!!  All the bands were in decent shape and everyone was

in great CW form ! Time split exactly as last week. 15, 12.5, 2, and .5 minutes
from 20 to 160. Congrats to Pat for a BIG score from N9RV; MONSTER loud on every
band! (did you get that 180ft tower up Pat? Sounds like it!) again noticed the
weak RE/BGL area but somehow kept running into Ryan KB9OWD and worked him a
bunch of times. ZF2DO was a real surprise! and thanks to WD0T, N0AC, VA3NR,
W6OAT, NO5W, K4RO, and N8NA who are becoming regulars. Nothing heard from
northeast area. PLUS a hearty big THANKS and a tip of the hat, to all the great
ops that show up every week for this 30 minute thrill ride. Operated from K7RI
station here in town, pair of KT36XAs that really hum, and a new 4 el 40 which
is a SUPER antenna. Thanks again Tom. (Its a whole different ballgame from home
w/ wires and a small yagi.)... Best score yet for me...so I'm one happy camper.
73 de K7SS DanWa .........(this little NCCC "practice" has turned into one
mighty fine Radio-Sport event...  well done to all KBers for their efforts in
running and promoting the NS)