[3830] AlQP NM2L SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 8 07:32:46 EDT 2008

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: NM2L
Operator(s): NM2L
Station: NM2L

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: GA

  160:    2     0        0         0
   80:   36     0       17         0
   40:   41     0       20         0
   20:    4     0        4         0
   15:    0     0        0         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
Total:   83     0       41         0  Total Score = 6,806

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was a great time!  Special thanks to Jeff, NY4N/m who made many trips to 80
meters that allowed me to actually hear some AL stations when times were rough.
About 2030z Alabama just dropped off my propagation map.  Nothing, zilch point
zero heard from AL except for 80 meters.  Luckily a few hours later things
turned around enough so that I could pick up my last county in Alabama.  No, I
did not get a sweep in the contest, but I have worked every county in the state
now!  Thanks everyone who contributed to that endeavor. 73 de Greg NM2L