[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 13 17:01:52 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 13

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      2
   40:  20     11
   20:  13      9
-------------------
Total:  37     23  Total Score = 851

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This week I was back up at NN7SS on Vashon Is., WA
and I do about the same from WA as I do from CA...

The 20m yagi was cranked down, and I didn't have time
to crank it up, so I'm not surprised I was a bit weak
on 20m. 40m was noisy but productive. I didn't leave
enough time for 80m/160m so just a few locals.
Spent 9 minutes on 20m
Spent 17 minutes on 40m
Spent 2 minutes on 80m
Spent 1 minute on 160m

But as always: fun, fun, fun! Thanks for the sprint!

NN7SS Burt WA  (op K6UFO)

80-meter half-sloper, Beverage receiving antenna
40m: Cushcraft 40-2CD yagi at 50ft
20m: 3-el SteppIR at 20ft
Yaesu FT-1000MP
Writelog software