[3830] WVQP N4PN Single OpMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 14 22:39:53 EDT 2008

                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   12     17
   40:   22     46
   20:    4      5
   15:    1      0
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:   40     68  Mults = 39  Total Score = 7,884

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 800 Bonus points...6 contacts with W8WVA - 12 counties
with Ralph, K8RYU/m.
I usually stay in the chair but today I would have been out of here
had it not been for K8RYU/m. Worked Ralph for a total of 30 contacts
in 12 counties (that's 28% of total Q's with one mobile)!! Only other
mobile worked - N8RR/m in two counties - three contacts.
Operators on SSB at W8WVA were not sure what bands they could operate.
Only worked the W8WVA SSB bunch on one band. Operators on CW were great
and everywhere - worked them on all five bands.
Thanks to the group on 3.811 who let me catch a few before and after the
WV net. Thanks to others who answered my CQ..
73, Paul, N4PN