[3830] ANARTS N3ZL SOST LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 18 13:09:18 EDT 2008

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SOST LP
QTH: SC/05

   80:
   40:   40  157    14
   20:   62  229    18
   15:    4    9     1
   10:    1    3     1
------------------------
Total:  107  398    34  Continents = 2  Total Score = 26,268

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting contest, had a good time (especially) when I felt my signal was
getting out well, which was not for very long! Would have gotten more Q's but
had a little pool party at our house Saturday, eating up the majority of my
time, then Sunday AM I headed off to Clemson for freshmen orientation. I
managed to sqeeze in some QSOs in GACW, June VHF, and the WVQP as well.

73 de Greg N3ZL