[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 19 23:05:39 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 20

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

   80:   7      4
   40:  15     10
   20:  24     11
-------------------
Total:  46     25  Total Score = 1,125

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Missed last week with all the action. Things seemed very slow at times tonight.
W1FJ was booming in. That was the only NE station heard. Nothing else heard to
the East on 20. Got to 40 and things were decent, but activity seemed light.
W5JAW was loud.9New antenna Jim?) Signals were great here on 80, but lots of
folks must have had trouble copying. N3BB got my call wrong in 2 Qs. Still
frustrated that I can't seem to break 50 Qs lately. Must be getting older, not
wiser. Next week, hopefully, condx will be better and so will the activity.