[3830] ARRL June VHF W4IY Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 20 13:57:48 EDT 2008

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W4IY
Operator(s): W4IY
Station: W4IY

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM08jm

    6:  693   159
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1198   274  Total Score = 380,038

Club: Woodbridge Wireless

Comments:

We had an excellent time celebrating our 20th year of VHF Contesting from
Flagpole Knob, VA at 4300'ASL.  We had nice weather for the most part and
enjoyed excellent food, drink and countless stories.  Dave, W4DAV, did an
excellent job of coordinating the effort and bringing up a number of first
timers from the club for the contest.  As always, the W4IY Team Yoda awards go
to Stu WA0DYJ, Jim KA4CKI and Jack W4AD, for their techno maintenance weenie
efforts to get everything running and keep it that way.

A number of excellent scores have been posted from 5 land and W3SO and W4IY
will have to settle for runner ups this year.  Take care and thanks for the
Qs.

73, Jack W4NF