[3830] ANARTS AI6YL(@AI6V) SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 30 15:57:59 EDT 2008

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AI6YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: AI6V

Class: SOST HP
QTH: CA

-------------------------
Total:  597  8405   117  Continents = 6  Total Score = 5,903,010

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is my first year contesting on RTTY and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
It's nice to be the wife of AI6V and have a big station to use.  Hi,hi.  Of
course, I paid my dues by climbing towers and assembling antennas before I
became interested in operating. Thanks one and all for all the contacts and
thanks to the folks down under for sponsoring the event.  CU in the next RTTY
contest!  88 Sue