[3830] ARRL FD N4PN 1E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 30 19:04:34 EDT 2008

  903:    0       0     0
  1.2:    0       0     0
  2.3:    0       0     0
  3.4:    0       0     0
  5.7:    0       0     0
  10G:    0       0     0
  24G:    0       0
----------------------------
Total:  703    1178     0  Total Score = 5,318

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Condx didn't seem to have any bad effect on this event. Lots of activity.
A few first for me....only one dx station worked out of almost 1900 Q's.
First ever contacts on 6m in a contest from home station.

Nice openings on 10 and 15m - kept me band hopping...
Started with borrowed generator which crapped out at 0230 on Sunday
morning....marine batteries for the remainder of the field day.

Great score from my FCG and ACG buddies operating at Jay/N4OX's QTH.

CU in IARU
73, Paul