[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 19:17:27 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO

  160:    4     4
   10:   16     5
-------------------
Total:  391   158  Total Score = 185,334

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Knew it was going to be a long weekend when I had to re-boot the computer after
each of the 1st 2 contacts. Fortunately, I wasn't trying to win anything, just
have some fun and make some DX contacts - so was 99.5% S&P (only one Q as a
result of a CQ). Band condx stunk, Europe was scarce and JA was non-existant.
Also, the antenna blew around in the wind and I did not know where it was
pointed most of the time - made it interesting.
C U all in the next one.