[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6AM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 20:44:37 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA

  160:    6     6
Total:  485   148  Total Score = 215,340

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Ahh...Another weekend of yelling my brains out trying to be heard with 100 W and
a dipole on 40.  Hey you go with what ya got.

Only 2 EU's worked on 20, TM1C and GW4BLE.  Congrats to you both for hearing
me.

Could never get any JA's to answer my CQ's on 40 although the ones calling CQ
were very loud.

Even so, when I went to bed Sat night, I was ahead of last year's west coast
low power leader.  Finished about 60 K ahead of last year.

15 meters was pretty good with a short run to JA and 10 was really open to the
south on Sat with wery big signals.

CU you all in Visalia and in May at ZF1A.

John, K6AM