[3830] NAQP RTTY K6GEP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 3 02:09:07 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

Total:  181    90  Total Score = 16,290

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

My goal was to smash my last Feb QSO count of 213, and get about 300
QSO's.  I could see in the first hour that I wasn't going to get there,
because 15m just wasn't performing well.  With no chance of setting a
personal record, I lost interest during the day.  I had some fun with
some nice runs on 40 and 80 in the last hours of the contest.

Good to see Bambi is back at N1MGO.  J39BS was a pleasant surprise. Tnx Derek!

This marks my first anniversary of using N1MM + MMTTY for RTTY contests.
Love it!

Rig: FT-990 100W

Ants:
     80 meter sloping dipole from 50 feet