[3830] [FCG] ARRLDX SSB K1TO SOAB HP

Jim jdunbar28 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 5 22:22:46 EST 2008

Team,

FYI, Here is my score from the SSB Test.

CALL USED___K4PV____________ MODE _PHONE_  ARRL SECTION or
COUNTRY_______NFL_____________

Single Operator		Valid QSOs	DXCC countries
_X___ All band	160
____ Single band: ___	80     	60	41
____ QRP (5W or less output)	40     	95	43
____ Assisted	20     	573	79
	15     	99	27
  878   QSOs  * 3  = _2562_  x       196  DXCC Countries =
   502152     Claimed Score

Date ___4 Mar 08___________ Signature_________Jim