[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 6 15:28:21 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): PT7CB, PT7CG, PT7YV, PT7ZZ, PY8AZT, PY8MD
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

   40: 1131    56
   20: 2258    59
   15: 1292    55
Total: 5393   225  Total Score = 3,640,275

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Our team has increased on the ARRL DX SSB. We received on ZY7C seats André,
PT7ZZ and Carlos Mario, PY8MD, ours low banders heros.

This was our first effort on M/2 Cathegory. The station setup was very similar
of before M/S attempts, however little labor to keep two stations running.

Thank you all for QSO and nice rates, particularly on the 20m and 80m that make
us very happy. Unfortunately 10m seams never rised from the death and on 160m we
really need more aerials to go.

Hope work you all again on the CQ WPX SSB comming up.

73,
ZY7C Team