[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W1UE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 8 23:13:31 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA

   80:   78       9
   40:  122      23
   20:    0       0
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Winter Boys YCCC

Comments:

I started on 40M, but went back to 20M about 10 minutes into the contest.  I
went back to 20M for a few moments several times in the 0000Z hour, and never
heard a station there.  I can't believe it was that bad.  40M was already too
long for locals when the test started, and the locals were watery and weak for
almost the last hour on 80M.  Condx just can't get any worse than this.

It was lots of fun.  AD4EB and I seemed to have a pipeline and made 11 QSOs
between the two of us.  Chose to do this HP, as it makes the contest more fun.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs.  See you in the next one.

Dennis W1UE