[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K4GMH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 8 23:29:38 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to all who put up with my jerky exchange.
Occasionally getting RF in the computer.  Just
to make it aggravating, but not enough to stop and
fix it.
Had very strong winds, >50 MPH, that came up about two
hours before the start of the Contest.  The SWR
fluctuations could be seen as the wind whipped
the 80 inv. v wires around.
Got a late start trying to figure out why couldn't get
the transmission on the right radio to show up on
WL.  After about a half hour figured it out.  Had
a MMTTY setting misadjusted.
Appreciate all the QSOs as this is the best I've done in a Sprint.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH