[3830] ARRLDX SSB 8P1A(W2SC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 9 12:39:13 EDT 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P1A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados

   40: 1405    58
   20: 2759    59
   15: 2296    58
Total: 7788   301  Total Score = 7,032,564

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Still working on stabilizing my operating situation in Barbados.  Luckily, the
tall tower survived having a truck hit a guy wire since my last trip.

The contest had some fun moments, despite the worst propagation I have ever
seen from 8P.  HC8A was just too good on 10 for me to keep pace.  It is great
to see Rich (N6KT) competing again.  The sport is better for it.

Thanks for all of the Q's

Long story is in the scores section of my website at
http://tgeorgens.home.mindspring.com

QLS via NN1N or LOTW

73, Tom W2SC