[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 9 17:23:24 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La.

---------------------

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: SWACC

Comments:

Had problems from the start. Im definitely rusty with Sprints, need to play more
often!  Second radio gave me fits all evening, sorry for asking for repeats on
20 and 80.  Couldnt seem to get into the groove of changing back and forth.
Since rhythm is so important, its a killer when you inherit a frequency without
calling cq and someone throws their call in, you send them the exchange and they
ask you what your call is!  If you dont know, wait until I CQ.  It kills the
timing.

This is still the most fun contest though, keeps you on your toes!  Thanks to
Ed for his hard work and coordination!  Look forward to seeing you in Dayton.

Thanks to everyone for playing!