[3830] WiQP W0AA M/M Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 11 23:19:56 EDT 2008

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0AA
Operator(s): WA0MHJ K0RC
Station: W0AA

Class: M/M Mobile LP
QTH:

  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  453     0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 89,899.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Once again, a wonderful event. This year I invited K0RC to join in a multi-multi
attempt. We had to contend with a little inter-station interference, and it may
have hurt our ability to pull some signals out. My apologies to those who
called and did not get heard. The mid-day hours were especially difficult.
My oldest son now attends UW - Eau Claire as a music major, and my wife
(driver), and I decided to attend his concert at 5:00 P.M. We planned our route
to put us in Eau Claire at 4:30, however we were running late. A slight increase
in the MPH, put us in the university concert hall parking lot with enough time
to run in, buy tickets, and sit down with about 30 seconds to catch our breath
before the first song. One hour later we were back on the road making Q's
again! GO BLUEGOLDS!!