[3830] Rus DX N8BJQ SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 09:48:04 EDT 2008

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OH

  160:   26     0         6         0
   80:   51     0        16         0
   40:  114     0        36         3
   20:  179     0        50        20
   15:   39     0        13         0
   10:    3     0         2         0
Total:  412     0       123        23  Total Score = 245,572

Twenty was decent - noise was very high on the low bands.  After the first
couple of hours I decided watching basketball was more productive.  Did not
hear much from the west coast and deep Russia.

Trying to use 2 radios with only one good ear is not fun.  My right ear sounds
like a broken speaker for some reason still undiscovered by the doctors.  Woke
up a week or so ago nearly deaf in my right ear.  Perhaps we can make a new
category - SO2R1E