[3830] Rus DX K1XM SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 11:08:02 EDT 2008

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1               1
   80:   18              12
   40:  128              33         4
   20:  149              48        17
   15:   20              13
Total:  316     0       107        21  Total Score = 185,088

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A case of bronchitis kept me from operating seriously.  Mostly
search and pounce - no CQ when there was a possibility more than
one station would call, my brain couldn't handle it.  Also didn't
use packet, again probably couldn't have dealt with it.

The low band conditions reminded me of the ARRL SSB, but at least
this was CW - not working anyone on CW is much more enjoyable than
not working them on phone.

It was fun to hear the WRTC contenders going at it.