[3830] VaQP N1BAA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 21:07:53 EDT 2008

                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: N1BAA
Operator(s): N1BAA
Station: N1BAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA

  160:    0      2      0
   80:   14     49      0
   40:   66    169      0
   20:    0      0      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   80    220      0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 76,776

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

FANTASTIC ops and great participation....
Thought I would go after the OUT OF STATE record to go with my IN STATE SO
RECORD... BUT did not have enough time to dedicate!  So next year will plan the
full SO2R assault!

Thanks for all the MOBILES and their efforts! GREAT to see them out!!!

See you next year!

ICOM 756 PRO 2 and AL 1200
2L40 at 80 feet + dipoles + bevs for receiving..
80M vertical and dipoles + bevs for receiving
160m shunt fed tower with 10,000 feet of radials... + bevs for receiving

73

Jose - N1BAA