[3830] WiQP N9VN SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 18 19:59:31 EDT 2008

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N9VN
Operator(s): N9VN
Station: N9VN

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: EN51 - DeKalb, IL

  160:
   80:   8      8
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   8      8  Mults = 10  Total Score = 360.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, I had to work the night before, and slept thru the first part of the
contest.  OOPS...  But I did manage 16 contacts (8 phone and 8 cw), in 10
different counties.  I heard lots of non-Wisconsin stations calling for
Wisconsin.  I think most of my signals were just skipping over Wisconsin, since
I'm pretty close to the border.  The dorm room loop seemed to work pretty well.
I listened some on 40 but the band was way too long.  I also checked 6m and 2m
SSB freqs from time to time, but nothing heard.  Looking forward to the VHF
spring sprints...

73's

Vince - N9VN