[3830] OkQP N8II SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 22 13:56:32 EDT 2008

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV

  160:      0        0
   80:      7        0
   40:     41        9
   20:     43       21
------------------------
Total:     91       30  Mults = 53  Total Score = 17,649

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

My XYL had long standing plans to go to a show in Baltimore (about 100 minutes
away) Saturday afternoon then dinner back here in Shepherdstown. Neither was
memorable, Italian gourmet featuring diced potatoes soaked in raw red onion
juice and steamed dark greens are not high on my food preference list! The
place was packed and the service was slooow! Support from the non-mobile causal
ops/home station serious guys was pretty low especially compared to the
centennial event in '07; I had a pipeline to OK on 20M Saturday from 1445-1615Z
and couldn't run hardly anyone on phone. The mobile activity was about the same
as the record level a year ago. Many thanks to K5YAA, W3DYA, NO5W and crew
(most QSO's), W0BH, W5TM/WW5X, N5UV, KB6OJE and other mobiles for making this
event interesting! And thanks to Jerry and the OKDXA for sponsoring this
event;
the 2nd place HP plaque from last year looks great.