[3830] WPX SSB KI4GUO M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 14:08:30 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KI4GUO
Operator(s): KI4GUO KI4ZWQ K4CZ
Station: KI4GUO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Durham, NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We operated "multi-op single-family."  KI4GUO is my daughter and KI4ZWQ is my
XYL.  All of us contributed to the effort and had lots of fun.  This was the
first time that KI4GUO and KI4ZWQ had over 200 Qs each in a contest.  The
biggest problem with their growing interest in contesting is that I now have to
"share my toys" with them! ;-)  Jordan also insists that we use her callsign so
we are limited to the General segments of the band.  We won't win any awards
for our score but I couldn't be more excited about my daughter's and XYL's
involvement and effort this weekend.

Thanks for the Qs.

73, Barry K4CZ