[3830] WPX SSB YI9PT(K2PT) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 16:25:46 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YI9PT
Operator(s): K2PT
Station: YI9PT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Baghdad

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operating the station while I was in full armor..what a deal! It looks like
anything goes in this sport, it was very wild here in Baghdad - YI land!

But you can never say I did not give my all for DX and contesteing, I feel very
motivated. One thing is for sure, I will never forget this contest, not for the
Q's so much, but for the conditions -. . . . .  it's normal here but when you
think about it it's sort crazy.

Semper Fi