[3830] WPX SSB WX5S(@W6YX) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 20:44:46 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WX5S
Operator(s): N6CCH ND2T KG6SKA
Station: W6YX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CM87wj

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All systems were ready and checked out the week before this event.
We had a boat load of fun !!
A lot of interesting calls out there and as always some interesting moments
with busted calls and almost missed mults.
Thanks to everyone who made an exchange with us and provided the exhilarating
moments after getting spotted on the 'cluster'.
Rob, KG6SKA cut his teeth on WW WPX contesting from the 'shack' he was all
smiles when he left.  I think we'll see him again for these sort of events.