[3830] WPX SSB K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 21:20:56 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Try as I might, the conditions were poor for LP and wire antennas. It was nice
to hear lots of stations, including DX, appearing in the General portion of 40.
Unfortunately the same was not true of 80. I did hear N6AJR above 3850, but
apparently he didn't hear my anemic signal. The only station I even heard on
160 was NR6O who apparently spent a lot of time there. The only signals I heard
on 10 were NR6O, and 2 Argentina stations. Boy there were sure a lot of Hula
stations on, which was nice to here. Last year I think I only found 2. Well,
maybe the conditions will be a little better for CW in May. 73's to all, and
thanks to all those who worked me. Bert, K6CSL.