[3830] WPX SSB W4TMN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 21:29:27 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W4TMN
Operator(s): W4TMN
Station: W4TMN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Toano, VA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A new personal record for me!!  It was great to work my elmer (he is almost 82
years old, a couple of new countries and my old friends.  As always, it was
great to hear an encouraging word from N4PN and to hear him rack up the Q's!!!
I can only hope that Cycle 24 will be be even more exciting than 23!!  Who would
have known that conditions would have been so terrible this weekend???  Thanks
to everyone who dug into the mud to pull out my puny signal.

73,

Hershel