[3830] WPX SSB N4PN SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 30 21:51:40 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Macon, GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Mark, KJ4VO (Mgr. HRO Atlanta) for letting me use his call in this
one.
First day was a mess...but Saturday night and all day Sunday made up for it.
Score is way down from last year due to working lots of one point Q's while
the bands were not good. More Q's this year by 65 but mults down by 41 and
score down by over 200,000 points..
Surprises included T77NM, A35RK and YJ8TZ among others that called in.
Two DXp stations TO5RZ and 5T5DC called which was great..
Fun keeping up with my buddy Charlie, NF4A, who's up and running again from
his new home.
See you in the WPX CW - using WT4PF in the cw test this year. It worked for
me last year in the SSB test.
Same ole station here in town.
FT1000MP/AL1200 - KW
Hygain TH5 @ 70'