[3830] WPX SSB HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 10:18:18 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata

   20: 1775

Club: PUP CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Thanks Guys still recovering from my illness.
The first contest hours is  a repetition of a prior one
very slow rate and next morning the magic returns.
I will not dream with my finals results but at least I
did reachead my goals.
Holly cow thanks also for the nice QRM session all sunday
specially on 20M UAOHH ....

On 40 meter and 80 I surprised with all station coming from
everywhere even I couldn't work JA even they been very strong
but my 100 watts not enough for them.

VK,Zl,KH0,YB,KH,VU ( I HAVE A PIPELINE FOR) to name a few logged on this
contest
Next year if God will I will change my strategy to get a better QSO number.

Thanks Again for all QSO's also for the invisibe QRM man

My station:
FT2000 (100w) 4L Steppir, 2L 40m , 80m 1/4 vertical and
a lot of passion

CU in next pile
73'S
HI3TEJ